Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Summer: Why is it here?

I've always wondered where teachers got the idea for summer vacation. I am very glad for it, but why do we always take the SUMMER off? Personally, I think that for once we should try Winter Vacation. We could chill (literally) and play in the snow. It would be a good change, if you ask me. Or maybe a Fall Vacation. I'd love to have more time to look at pumpkins and find a cool costume. It would certainly give me more time to plan a Halloween party. I think I will open a poll for you all to vote. Is summer really the best vacation time? Think on it! check out this website: http://earthlingsofamerica.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. I love summer, the pool and beach would not be as much fun in winter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik,i just wish we could switch things up!

    ReplyDelete