Monday, March 15, 2010

3/15/10

Hey bloggers and bloggettes. Today was a total bore. Ugh. My social studies teacher was coming up with real events that involved the Constitution. He was like "Let's say Jenna punches (points to me) in the nose. Um, at a skating rink. Over a boy. (Points to me) She refused to be a witness in court. Jenna said that without a witness, she would be able to be taken off the court."
Everyone laughed at the "boy" stuff. I blushed my face off. Then he said " What? Just trying to be realistic!" Soooo embarassing! Does that mean he is trying to point out that I am a boy-crazed kid? Or that I would sink so low as to be punched without defending myself????

Then, in science we built a giant Venn Diagram. My science teacher handed us index cards and made us tape them to the board under the right category. I put mine under the wrong category. I was all like "SUCCESS!" when she told me I had it wrong, because we are not allowed to say "fail". Everyone was laughing their off!

Well, I guess its tootles for now, but until the next time, Adios!

3 comments: