Wednesday, March 10, 2010

About me

On this blog I have decided to go by Abballerina. If you want to know about me, I am the most hyper person you will ever meet. I laugh at stupid jokes, and I love tricking people into saying "p" or "butt". I am a princess in my own world, and I rule the kingdom of my middle school. I really don't give a care if people call me weird, crazy, or anything of that sort. I love Elmo, Yo Mama jokes, and singing fast-food theme songs. I am president of the online hug club, my dog has anxiety issues, and my mom doesn't believe in cable. I can come up with a nickname in a snap. Say your name is Ben- I would immediately call you Benji or Ben 10. Say your name was Hannah- I would call you Hannah Montana or Hannah Banana. I am a ballet fanatic as well. Leave any comment or question about ballet on my blog and I promise I will answer it. Last of all, I am super keen of my surroundings. That is why I have started this blog- to record the things I see, the rumors I hear, and the feelings I feel.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, and by the way, i don't hate comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey , you`re pretty cool . : )
    Lol , this might sound weird but ...
    can you please give me a nickname for Bettina ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. to ben- im a princess! i can do watev i want

    bettina- how bout:
    bettie
    betz
    betty
    tina
    tiny tina
    bett
    betta
    better
    T
    t-na
    teensy :)
    ettie
    etz
    bettinanina
    hehe


    hav fun!

    ReplyDelete