Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ballet time

I take intermediate ballet and I absolutely love it. I bet you a buck that no one in my dance class actually wants to be a ballerina when they grow up. I actually have two life paths planned out for myself:

1. Kick butt in ballet, make it on pointe, go through high school and get good grades. Then, get discovered by Juliard and get a big dance scholarship. Dance until I can't dance anymore. Then open a dance studio. When I die, leave all of my money to make a scholarship for dance.

2. Sadly, quit ballet. Study really hard. Make it to a big-time, Ivy League school. Get a phD in either art or history. Go to culinary school afterwards. Open a bakery and travel around the world selling pastries.


Tell me which is a better choice guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment